Director of Employee Engagement and HR Operations
- The Director manages a team of 4 employees who are collectively responsible for supporting several critical HR functions including onboarding, offboarding, benefits, and leave, as well as supporting day-to-day operations of the division.
- The Director will implement an agency-wide strategy for improving employee engagement and organizational culture; this includes managing TEA’s employee engagement survey, engaging with agency leaders and internal stakeholder groups, and developing/tracking metrics for initiatives identified by agency leadership.
- Annual salary is between $93-100K, based on experience
- You can find the job posting here
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A deep, authentic belief in TEA’s mission and a passion for human capital management and strategy
- Skilled in stakeholder engagement with a track-record of effective cross-functional collaboration
- An eye for system and process improvement and experience successfully implementing changes and updates
- Skill in data collection, analysis, statistical methods, and reporting
- Superlative personnel and team management